Belstaff Racemaster Jacket Black
There’s more to the Racemaster than meets the eye. Introduced back in 1981, it was originally billed as a shorter version of the iconic Trialmaster. This means that, along with the history, the heritage and the black 6 oz. waxed cotton, you also get increased mobility and the freedom to move.
- 6 oz. waxed cotton with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes
- Water- and wind-repellent
- Signature Belstaff cotton twill lining
- Corduroy lining at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Centre front zip with concealed, press-studded placket
- Two bellows pockets and two side zip pockets
Composition & Care
Exterior: 100% Cotton
Body lining: 100% Cotton
Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
- Sponge clean soiled areas with lukewarm water and mild soap only. Remove soap with brush and cold water. Dry away from heat sources. Rewax periodically to maintain water repellency.
Delivery & Returns
UK Standard DHL Delivery : £5.99
Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an number to track its progress online.
Our shipping partner, DHL, also offers you the flexibility to make changes to your delivery while your purchase is on its way to you. Enter your mobile number at checkout to receive an SMS notification after your order has been dispatched, follow the link provided and choose from a range of options.
Please click here for more information on delivery, returns and international options.