Monk strap shoes were made popular in the 1920s, offering a more modern alternative to the classic derby shoe. These 'Lowndes' Monk Shoes bring are constructed in Northampton, England from a beautiful black, hand-burnished leather. The addition of 'City' rubber soles with a textured grip (manufactured in England by the Harborough Rubber Co.) offer the practicality and longevity one would expect from a rubber sole, while not compromising this classic, elegant Crockett & Jones style.
• 'Last 348' design with square toe
• Double Monk strap buckle fastening
• Single-stitched detailing
• 'City' Dainite (rubber) soles with textured spots for superior grip in all conditions
• Tan leather insoles with gold leaf Crockett & Jones branding