Delivery & Returns
UK Delivery Information
- Pockets primarily use DHL and DPD for delivery.
- We are currently offering Free Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working day). Please note this is a limited offer and will end at Pockets' discretion.
- Express Next Day Delivery is charged at £5.95 - orders placed before 2pm will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday and will arrive on Tuesday.
- 'Add your intials' items will not be eligible for Express Delivery, and will take 3 - 5 working days to arrive.
- If you have chosen our new HubBox Click & Collect option you will also receive a notification when your order arrives at the designated collection point - please take your HubBox reference number as proof of collection.
- Click & Collect delivery to any of our 5 stores is available.
International Delivery Information
- Pockets use DHL to deliver all international orders (including EU customers).
- Free EU Delivery (1 - 3 working days) for all orders. Please note this is a limited offer and will end at Pockets' discretion.
- Free International Delivery (3 - 5 working days) for orders totalling $270 or more. International delivery will be charged at $35 for orders below $270. Please note this is a limited offer and will end at Pockets' discretion.
- 'Add your initials' items will take 3 - 5 working days to arrive for EU customers and 5 - 7 working days for international customers (outside the EU).
- We offer tax-free delivery for non-EU customers, but you will be responsible for any customs or import duties.
- Pockets cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Delivery in Detail
For more detailed information about delivery please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Returns & Exchange
CHRISTMAS RETURNS: You have until 12th January 2018 to return any items ordered in the months of November and December 2017.
As Pockets only stocks the highest quality authentic brands, and we check items before dispatch, we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. On occasion we will sell post-season stock with some damage - this will be clearly stated in the product description.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the goods we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange, providing the following conditions are met:
- Items are returned to our returns department within 14 days. Returns received after 14 days of receipt will only be accepted at the discretion of Pockets.
- Items are unworn, unaltered, in good condition (as new), and complete with all tags and original packaging in a reusable condition
- Your returned parcel contains your original invoice or a completed returns form
- We cannot accept any used items that do not meet these conditions and any such items will be returned to the purchaser.
UK Returns With DHL eReturn
The easiest way for customers in the UK to return an item is by arranging a collection with our courier DHL, using the returns label included with your order. Using DHL eReturn is free for full price orders. Customers who do not qualify for free returns via DHL eReturn will be charged £8 (UK customers) or €10 (EU customers) for using the service (deducted from your refund). Please note: if your order contained a mixture of sale and full price items then you do not qualify for free returns via DHL eReturn and will be charged £8 (UK customers) or €10 (EU customers) for using the service.
(1) Complete the returns form. We need to know your order number, which will start '1000'. Completing the returns form will make processing your return much faster.
(2) Pack your return item(s). Use the DHL Flyer bag included with your order or any suitable and secure box.
(3) Label the package. Attach one label securely to the package, ensuring it is clear and easy to read.
(4) Book your collection online by visiting the DHL website here. You will be prompted to enter your waybill number, found on the returns labels below the first barcode.
(5) Complete the pick up. Hand the package and second label to the DHL driver.
International Returns & Returning Without Using DHL eReturn
International customers (inside and outside the EU) and UK customers who do not wish to use the DHL eReturn service can still return items, though you will be liable for any postage costs incurred. Items should be returned to the following address:
Unit 5 Hotspur Park,
Knights Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park,
If your order was delivered via HubBox please post your item back to the above address rather than returning the item to the collection point.
All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made. We are unable to refund any shipping charges incurred. We advise all customers check items thoroughly on receipt of goods, prior to removing and disposing of labels and original packaging. If you have any queries or would like to discuss the returns procedure with a member of our team please do not hesitate to contact us.
You may cancel your order for a full refund up to the point of dispatch, after which the item is no longer our responsibility and you should follow the returns and exchange procedure instead.
Tel: +44 (0)1743 469 737 or email: [email protected].