When you buy a suit from Pockets we want it to fit perfectly. We are pleased to introduce our new personal delivery and fitting service.
Up to 50 miles from our Shrewsbury store, we will bring your suit to your home or office for a free style and fitting appointment (this covers Birmingham and Chester). See map below.
At checkout, enter your delivery address with postcode. If you are within our personal delivery and fitting catchment area, you will be offered 'Personal Delivery Service' as a delivery option.
A member of our team will be in touch to arrange your appointment. We can also hand select a range of luxury accessories for you to try with your suit. Please let us know if you have any preference regarding colour, fit or style.
This personal service is available when ordering a full price suit, or a blazer and trousers over £500.
After your appointment, if your suit does not fit perfectly, we will have our tailors undertake the alterations and post the suit back to you for free.
Personal Delivery & Fitting Service Map
At present we can only offer our personal delivery and fitting service up to 50 miles from our Shrewsbury store. If you are just out of our catchment area or for any reason you have not been offered this service at checkout, please email [email protected] or call 01743 353 993 and we will be able to arrange an appointment for you.
Terms & Conditions
1) If you wish to cancel your appointment please let us know at least 4 hours prior to the arranged appointment time.
2) Suits, blazers and trousers that have had alterations will not qualify for a refund or return.
3) We will do our best to offer a suitable appointment time, however appointments will be subject to our staffing availability.
4) This service is available for full price suit or blazer and trouser combination orders over £500. At present we can only offer the service within 50 miles of our Shrewsbury store. Call 01743 353 993 for more information.
5) Pockets reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time (Last modified: 22/03/2018).